At Coniston Hall, we aim to provide first class accommodation for female students, where study is a high priority, and the educational experience of university life is complemented in a climate of friendship, solidarity and mutual respect.
- To provide good quality accommodation for young women at university, within a pleasant environment
- To create an atmosphere of intellectual enquiry and encourage stimulating discussion by means of seminars and cultural activities aimed at broadening perspectives
- To offer opportunities for active personal commitment in the sphere of addressing the needs of the world, through specific volunteering projects locally and abroad
- In the framework of Christian principles, we recognise the value of each person and the richness of every country, race and culture
- We place friendship at the centre of everyday relationships, so as to bring out the best in people
- We foster solidarity as a way of acting personally in order to work at achieving a more equitable distribution of world wealth and reduce world poverty
- We strive to contribute to the development of caring, responsible women who will play their part, as exemplary citizens, in working towards a better world.