from September 2018
VAT is payable for the first 4 weeks of the student’s stay (valid only for newly arrived residents). Thereafter 50% of the fees are charged at standard VAT and the other 50% are VAT exempt.
Term 1: 17 September – 23 December 2018*
Term 2: 2 January – 31 March 2019
Term 3: 1 April – 16 June 2019
* Please note that Coniston closes from 10am on 23 December 2017, until 3pm on 3 January 2018.
£110 + VAT per week for a standard room
Fees for 1st Term (14 weeks): £1738 (£1694 for returning students)
Fees for 2nd Term (13 weeks): £1573
Fees for 3rd Term (11 weeks): £1331
£115 + VAT per week for a large room
Fees for 1st Term (14 weeks): £1817 (£1771 for returning students)
Fees for 2nd Term (13 weeks): £1644.50
Fees for 3rd Term (11 weeks): £1391.50
£140 + VAT per week for a room with en-suite facilities
Fees for 1st Term (14 weeks): £2212 (£2156 for returning students)
Fees for 2nd Term (13 weeks): £2002
Fees for 3rd Term (11 weeks): £1694
The fees include:
- Accommodation in individual study bedrooms
- Access to all facilities, including the library, computer room, wifi, common rooms and bike shed
- Breakfast and dinner on weekdays
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at weekends
- Bed linen and towel laundry service
- The accommodation period runs for a minimum of 38 weeks from the start of the winter term and finishes at the end of the summer term.
- Fees are due termly in advance. A place is reserved once the deposit (£125) has been paid. The deposit is returned unless any damages incurred, at the end of the academic year.