from September 2017
VAT is payable for the first 4 weeks of the student’s stay (valid only for newly arrived residents). Thereafter 50% of the fees are charged at standard VAT and the other 50% are VAT exempt.
Term 1: 18 September – 23 December 2017*
Term 2: 3 January – 11 April 2018
Term 3: 12 April – 23 June 2018
* Please note that Coniston closes from 10am on 23 December 2017, until 3pm on 3 January 2018.
£107 + VAT per week for a standard room
Fees for 1st Term (14 weeks): £1690.60 (£1647.80 for returning students)
Fees for 2nd & 3rd Terms** (24 weeks): £2824.80
£112 + VAT per week for a large room
Fees for 1st Term (14 weeks): £1769.60 (£1724.80 for returning students)
Fees for 2nd & 3rd Terms** (24 weeks): £2956.80
£135 + VAT per week for a room product arthritis with en-suite facilities
Fees for 1st Term (14 weeks): £2133.00 (£2079.00 for returning students)
Fees for 2nd & 3rd Terms** (24 weeks): £3564.00
** Students can pay for terms 2 and 3 separately, on request.
The fees include:
- Accommodation in individual study bedrooms
- Access to all facilities, including the library, computer room, common rooms and bike shed
- Breakfast and dinner on weekdays
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at weekends
- Bed linen and towel laundry service
- The accommodation period runs for a minimum of 38 weeks from the start of the winter term and finishes at the end of the summer term.
- Fees are due termly in advance. A place is reserved once the deposit (£125) has been paid. The deposit is returned unless any damages incurred, at the end of the academic year.